July 2nd, 2015 |
Published in Youth Camp
- – Girls are encouraged to wear longer shirts so that no midriffs and lower backs will be exposed when raising hands or kneeling down.
- – No crop tops, cut-off shirts, bandeaus, tube tops, spaghetti strap tops, halter tops, deep v-neck shirts, etc.
- – Sheer or see-through shirts may not be worn unless layered over another top.
- – Only shorts and skirts that reach right above the knee or longer may be worn, except while swimming. No sheer skirts or cut-off shorts allowed.
- – Proper swim attire consists of one-piece suits. Two-piece suits may be worn with a shirt and shorts. No see-through or white swimsuits are permitted.
- – Boys may not sag their pants.
- – No deep v-neck, sleeveless, sheer and low cut shirts.
- – Hats and clothing may not have explicit language or gang-related symbols.
- – Proper swim attire consists of trunks.No Speedos allowed.