WHAT TO BRING
- Bible (electronic, smartphone, iPod, tablet, or eReaders not allowed)
- Notepad and pen
- 4 days change of clothes
- Sneakers and flip flops
- Swimming attire (see dress code)
- Swim towel and bathing towel
- Hat, sunglasses and sun block
- Toiletries: shampoo, soap, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.
- One pillow and bed sheet/sleeping bag
- Cash for extra events and snack bar
- Medication* ! !
* If you have any type of prescribed medication, please inform your youth leader so that it may be communicated to the camp nurse on duty. Medication should also be listed on your medical release form.
WHAT TO LEAVE AT HOME
- Amplified music systems (iPod, MP3 player, portable speaker, headphones, etc.)
- Electronics and gaming devices (laptop, iPad, Kindle Fire, DVD player, PSP, Gameboy, DSi, etc.)
- High heeled shoes, wedges, and formal attire
- Jewelry and valuables
- Contraceptive devices
- Sexually explicit literature, videos, clothing and other materials
- Illegal drugs or paraphernalia
- Cigarettes, vaporizers, matches, and lighters
- Alcoholic beverages and substances
- Playing cards
- Weapons, swiss army knives !!
* Bringing the listed prohibited items will result in confiscation of items and possible expulsion from Soul Anchor and the campsite. In the event of expulsion, the camper and his/her parent/guardian will be responsible for the camper’s transportation home. Soul Anchor staff reserves the right to confiscate items beyond the listed prohibited items if deemed distracting or inappropriate!